TOP 10 REASONS YOU NEED AN ENROLLED AGENT
1. The Profession has been regulated by Congress since 1884!
2. Enrolled Agents are licensed by the Federal government.
3. Enrolled Agents are the only tax professionals who receive their right to practice from the United States
4. Enrolled Agents are authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer at the Internal Revenue Service.
5. Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in matters of taxation
before they represent a taxpayer.
6. Enrolled Agents take a difficult examinations administered by the IRS, which covers taxation of
individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts, procedures and ethics.
7. Enrolled Agents are required to complete 72 hours of continuing education to keep them abreast of any
and all tax law changes.
8. Enrolled Agents are bound by Circular 230, which gives them limited client privilege in situations where
the taxpayer is being represented in cases involving audits and collections matters.
9. Enrolled Agents are subjected to a rigorous background check conducted by the IRS.
10. Unlike CPAs and attorneys, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, ALL Enrolled Agents
specialize in taxation.
WE SOLVE TAX PROBLEMS
DON'T TRUST YOUR TAXES WITH JUST ANYONE!
|Jessie Tax Services Inc. , Jaswant S. Jessie ,EA
1491 S. Wolfe Rd. Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Phone: (408) 736-2451 Fax: (408) 736-8626 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Near intersection of Marion and S. Wolfe Road